- Neutral access to two competing Class 1 rail carriers (CSX & BNSF)
(Norfolk Southern Railroad has trackage rights over the BNSF at Smithboro.)
- View the Comparison of captive vs. competitive RR Freight Delivery Costs here...
- Local Management for full customer responsiveness
- Access and direct service to all of North America
- Low cost land, 45 miles from downtown St. Louis
- Centrally located near I-70
- Lower Operating Cost
- Efficient Service - daily interchange with BNSF and CSX
- Trucking 24/7 with next morning delivery throughout Midwest
- 315,000 pound gross weight capability on rail
- EDI capability with other RR and car tracing capabilities
- Alpha-Numeric Code - ILW 364
- Click to view Railway Guide Ad
Illinois Western Railroad is ready to:
- Help you locate your new facility in our industrial parks. We have over 900 acres of Greenfield Sites.
- We have the entire St. Louis skilled labor pool at our disposal.
You don't have to be located in Greenville to take advantage of our services. The ILW is located within a day's truck drive from virtually the entire Midwest, so we are strategically located to offer you superior service.